What Makes “The Ultimate Badminton Athlete”?
Enter your name and email on the right and we’ll send you an email with a link to view this video mini-series.
Badminton on it’s own is a fantastic way to get exercise, but simply playing badminton won’t get you fit or strong enough to be a great competitive player. Also, as you get older you’ll discover that badminton does terrible things to your body if you don’t take care of yourself. In this mini series we’ve put together for you we’ll give you more information on how you can become the “Ultimate Badminton Athlete”, or at the very least help you to keep your body healthy and injury free.
Inside you will learn how to:
- Feel like moving comes easily
- Last through those long rallies
- Prevent and treat nagging injuries
- Hit with power that will impress
- Become the Ultimate Badminton Athlete